If your area is anything like mine, the temperature is dropping fast. We've already had to put our heat on in the evenings and I've been caught outside, unprepared for the cold, a few times already.
Now, thanks to Lands' End, I'm ready for the cold with my new Women's Windfall Snow Sport Jacket.
I am in love with this jacket! I have two coats, one dressy and one bulky, so I tended to avoid both when out and about my regular day. The Windfall jacket, however, is light, sporty and trendy.
But don't let the word "jacket" fool you because it will keep you warm without the heaviness that comes with other coats. The Polarthin™ insulation inside gives you the warmest protection without bulk.
It has a temperature rating of -5°/5° Fahrenheit. Over heavy layers, this Windfall Snow Sport Jacket will keep you warm in -5° weather; over a light layer, in 5° weather.
Other features include:
- Fleece-lined, zippered outer pockets
- Multiple inner pockets for MP3 player, cellphone
- Exterior ski-pass attachment
I can't wait to go sledding with my kids in it!
Here's a little peek of the jacket in black:
And it comes with a hood that easily tucks away into a button-up fold in the back:
Click here for more details.
In addition to the jacket, Lands' End has SO much to offer. I'm thinking of ordering a pair of their Women's Windfall Gloves to match my jacket.
Want to win something fabulous for yourself from Lands' End?
Thanks to Lands' End, one lucky winner here will receive either a Women's ThermaCheck 100 Half-zip Pullover or the Women's Sherpa Fleece Half-zip Pullover, in the color and size of your choice.
Check out the wonderful features of each:
Women's ThermaCheck 100 Half-zip Pullover, the world's only permanent antistatic fleece:
- Exclusive antistatic treatment resists static cling, static shock, lint and pet hair
- Permanent antistatic finish never washes out
- Famous ThermaCheck softness is still here
- Lightweight ThermaCheck 100 Half-zip is ideal for layering and cool-weather exercising
Women's Sherpa Fleece Half-zip Pullover, Land's End's thickest, coziest fleece:
- Feminine fit
- Cotton/jersey lined for comfort
- Half-zip style looks great and helps regulate body temperature
- TEMPERATURE RATING: 0°/10° Fahrenheit. Over layering pieces, this Sherpa Fleece Half-zip will keep you warm in 0° weather; over a light layer, in 10° weather.
Be sure to click the links for each to learn more, see all of the fabulous color choices, and even try it on a virtual model that you can create to match your shape and size.
To enter, simply leave a comment with your favorite choice of the two (you can always change your mind later). For a bonus entry, blog about this contest on your site with a link to this post and to Lands' End. Then, leave a separate comment with your link.
Deadline to enter is 11:59 pm EST, Thursday, October 30. Winner will be selected at random via Random.org and will be notified via email. Winner has two weeks from the time of notification to claim their prize, or the prize will be forfeited.